Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Friday, November 21, 2003

*** SNOW *** - well, about six tiny flakes swirling past a streetlight. So really, more like a mild case of sky dandruff than snow, but as we close in on the end of November, and I'm still not wearing a winter coat, I'll take what I can get. I was pretty excited.

My roomate Paula (aka Sideshow Bob. -it's the hair) is playing her trombone in an orchestra concert tomorrow. I thought there would be more to say about that - but there really isn't. Well, I could talk a great deal more about the hair, but that might be impolite.

Wow, it's not until I sit down to write a journal (which at least one other person will read) that I realize there's not really all that much to say. I work. I eat. I sleep. rinse and repeat. Oh - and sometimes I visit the website of my favourite little Korean cartoon character. Her name is Pucca. You can visit her too at www.puccaclub.com I even have a little Pucca ornament on my cellphone.

No comments: