Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Monday, January 12, 2004

It's SNOWING!!!!

Yes indeed. Big thick wet flakes that sting your eyes and stick to your shoes, and cover the ground! I'm pretty excited about looking out our living room wall tonight! (For those of you who don't remember, our 'wall' is floor to ceiling, corner to corner sliding glass doors.) It gives a great view of flakes whizzing past the streetlights, and covering the hillside. It also reminds me of item #8 on my "Why I love Apartments" list...I don't have to shovel it!!

For those of you suffering through a frigid Canadian winter, (Ha, Ha) this news probably isn't exciting. However, this is the first snow that's hit the ground here and I'm pretty thrilled. It's really windy too, so I might even classify this as a mini-blizzard. sweet.



No comments: