Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Some Good Advice

If you ever decide to ride your bike to the grocery store (because it's a perfectly beautiful autumn day), and your path is paved almost entirely in uneven cobblestones, and you plan to bring your groceries back in your Mary Poppins bike basket... don't buy eggs.

In other news, I haven't managed to kill either my cat OR my new plant yet. Both greenery and furrery are growing nicely. But my plant smells better....

And finally, I had my professional evaluation the other day. (My boss comes to observe one of my classes, and makes comments). Apparently, I have an "impeccable blackboard". I guess all those hours playing in the basement pretending I was a teacher and writing on the underside of the pingpong table really paid off.

No comments: