Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


I don't often wear baseball caps, except on "Ugh, it's- raining- and- I- slept- in- and- I'm- going- to- be- late- for- class- and- don't- have- time- to- blowdry- my- hair, not- that- it- would- do- any- good- becuase- it's- still- raining" days. Today was one of those days. It's a good thing I don't wear caps often, as Catticus has decided that a baseball cap on my head is for lounging on. Which is fine, until she starts to lose her balance and digs in with a good grip. ouch.


In other news, my sister and brother-in-law sent me a link that you movie buffs might want to try. It's pretty difficult. Each 'quiz' shows you a scene from 8 different movies...but all the actors have been removed. You must try to guess the movie based on the set and costumes alone. My highest score is 5/8 on Invisibles #171 and #199: http://www.filmwise.com/invisibles/index.shtml
Posted by Hello

No comments: