Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Adventures in (ahem!) Spring...

After a few days of warm breezes, warm sun, and warm yellow dust I was convinced that Spring was making its way across the Korean peninsula.

Today, a gentle rain shower greeted me at 7:35 a.m. as I headed out the door. I took a large umbrella, but didn't throw on a jacket over my business suit. I figured I would be warm enough. I spent the next three hours staring out the window of my classroom wishing my classes a "Merry Christmas!" as impossibly huge snowflakes filled the air. Unbelievable. I think I might postpone the scavenger hunt I was going to do with my classes next week.

On a brighter note, today was my first day back at pottery class since last semester. It was nice to get my hands dirty again.

No comments: