Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Adventures in Dreams Coming True...

2 Years ago, at the beginning of the semester, I had a dream that my class started in 5 minutes; however, I was in a gas station in Saskatchewan and was a little frantic that I might be late.

1 1/2 years ago, at the beginning of the semester, I had a dream that my class started in 5 minutes; however, the Art building had been remodelled to resemble the catacombs. I couldn't find my class in the warren of wet stone walls lit with torches.

Last semester I had a dream that I showed up on time for my class, but was expected to teach Phys. Ed. (right.)

This morning at 11:40 as I was preparing to head to my 12:00 class I got a phone call from my boss...my 12:00 class actually starts at 11:00. Oops. It turned out to be a scheduling error (my schedule said 12:00, the student schedule said 11:00). Nonetheless, after 2 years of dreaming about it, I finally missed a class.

And so the semester begins.

No comments: