Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Adventures in Jeju...

I'm happy to say we're back safe and sound from our cycling trip around Jeju Island. You can see the road we took on the map. It's the road that goes around the circumference of the island. The scenery was gorgeous, the people were so friendly, my bum hurt for days on end, and my pinkie finger on my right hand seized up from clutching the handle bar for hours on end. My bum has since recovered, but my finger hasn't yet.

Unfortunately, with my finger out of commission, and our internet server to be shut down later today for maintenance, I won't be able to post again until somewhere around Tuesday. In the meantime, I'll let you know you'll be looking forward to a 3 part Jeju series. Part One: Jeju nights. Part Two: Jeju Days. Part Three: Janice's Jeju internal monologue.

No comments: