Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Friday, May 07, 2010

Adventures in Bare Digs...

Here are some pictures of my new apartment. As I mentioned earlier, it's bare, beige and bland. After I get a little bit of personality injected into it, I'll post some more pictures. For now though, this is what I'll be calling home:

This is the living room.

*Note how comfortable the park bench/church pew sofa looks! I'm getting a perkier sofabed delivered on Wednesday. You're welcome to come visit anytime after that.
The Pseudo-Kitchen

My blue tiled bathroom

The bright sunny bedroom, and view from my bedroom balcony



And finally, a quick shot from my daily walk to campus


2 comments:

mel said...

It's definitely neat and tidy! You have a very large bed. Can't wait to see how you Janicize the place!

Tell us more about where you are ... I had the impression that it was urban-ish, but then there are cows on the way to campus, so I'm confused.

Janice said...

I'm in Chiang Mai, which is urbanish, but my university has kind of an ABU/Moncton relationship location wise. It's on the outskirts of town, so 5 minutes in 1 direction brings me to fields of cows, 5 minutes in the other direction takes me to a Carrefour mega-mart and a big highway.