Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Adventures in Rainy Season

4 Reasons Why Rainy Season Makes Me Feel Like a Kindergartener Again:

1 - Some puddles are just too big to go around, I just have to roll up the pant legs and splash on through.
2 - All outdoor fun might be cancelled because it's wet outside, but school never is.
3 - Cookies and milk taste better when eaten in a cozy house while listening to the sound of pouring rain.
4 - I have to carry a change of dry clothes in my backpack...just in case my pants get wet (for a different reason of course, but it's still uncomfortable to be stuck in soggy drawers all day!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm really enjoying your ads. For example, is the very efficient- looking knife for kindergarteners, or for hacking your way through a jungle in rainy season? Perhaps it's for opening your milk jug.

My favorite part of three days of rain is to get dressed in fuzzy stuff and enjoy a cup of tea.

-Jen