Alright, my long-suffering readers. It's time for you to have your say! Here's how this works:
I'll list, in order, my experience from the other night. You choose which line you think is most shudder/scream/Eeek! worthy. Okay? What's worse...
1) A giant cockroach landing on the wall nearby.
2) Foul smell of extra-strength bug killing spray filling your living room (preventing you from wanting to eat the snack you were looking forward to)
3) An angry, sprayed cockroach flying around dive-bombing your head for 10 minutes.
4) A dying cockroach twitching under your desk for a few minutes.
5) The definitely dead cockroach completely disappearing while you slept. (Because it's impossible to cope with dead bugs when it's dark outside, waiting 'til morning is best. But how does a giant dead cockroach vanish in less than 4 hours!!??)
So, 1-5, what do you think is the worst?
(The good news is that this is the first cockroach I've seen in a very long time!)