Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Too many nipples...

Yes, you read that right. There are too many nipples. 27 to be exact. The new office has now been decorated ~ with a whole lot of nude paintings. There are 27 nipples between the elevator and my desk. Now don't get me wrong, I don't have any objections to art. And the pictures are quite nice. But there are SO many of them lining the hallway. However, in the stairwells, there are some fabulous photos. There is a whole series of black and white photos from the late 19th, early 20th Century Korea. So, combine the excrutiatingly slow elevator with the fascinating photography, I've been taking the stairs pretty often. Unfortunately, I'm still subjected to 'nipple row'.

No comments: