Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

STRETCH......

Since finding myself to be just around the corner from old age, I have joined a Yoga class. The martial arts offered on every corner here seemed to be too daunting for my limited physical capabilities, (I was afraid I'd fall over), so I opted for a more sedate form of exercise. It was harder than I expected, but I feel pretty good now. However I must confess that even in yoga I fell over...while laying on my back. Yes, it's true.

In other news, my plant died from the rampant epidemic of "Drought --oops! -- then drown" in my home. The good news is that I got 6 new plants for my birthday. It'll be like a giant game of horticultural Survivor in my place. They're just waiting to see which plant will be 'voted off' next.


No comments: