Making my way through Asia (and grad school) one adventurous step at a time.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Well, I guess it's time for an update...

... My plants are all still alive. None have been voted off yet. I've discarded the idea of plastic ones as that removes the challenge...and I'd have to dust them.

... I'm still going to Yoga class 2~3 times a week, and I like it even though my instructor tries to coax my limbs into the proper position then gives up muttering "impossible. impossible."

... I got accepted for the Master's of Applied Linguistics program at Macquarie University in Sydney Australia. I can do most (all?) of the coursework while I'm still living and working in Korea. I start next semester with "Grammar: Meaning and Discourse". fun, eh?

... I wanted to spend the day taking pictures around campus (our leaves are still lovely colours) but of course, since it's the weekend, it's cloudy and gross.

That's all.

No comments: